• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Fox announcers are real intent on blaming Beltre's injury on the turf aren't they?
I think I'll find the Blue Jay radio broadcast. I don't want to listen to those clowns anymore.

I am dead

giphy.gif

Time to go back to hockey.

You can have him. He's trash.

It's not the homerun that bothers me it's the two hits batsmen that both ended up scoring that pisses me off. Holy fuck learn how to pitch in the postseason. At this rate I want us to double up Stroman not Price. Whats even worse is that your team just gave you a run and you start of the next fucking inning by hitting a batter?

I can tell you guys have no experience watching playoff Baseball. breathe. relax. do the same routines you always do. don't change anything. don't let two bad pitches stress you out. believe in positive energy.

I wonder how many concussions I got as a kid and didn't even know it. I got my clock rung a few times sliding into second base.

Sucks for Donaldson. What great timing in game 163.

zroid

Banned
on another note fuck Carrera's baserunning

he's used as a pinch runner and he's one of the worst base runners I've ever seen

if he's not forgetting the number of outs, he's sliding into first, or running into a triple play

You guys it's the fifth inning of the first game in a series of 5.

Chill. I'm the most reactionary pessimist ever and even I think ya'll are going a bit overboard.+

You guys it's the fifth inning of the first game in a series of 5.

Chill. I'm the most reactionary pessimist ever and even I think ya'll are going a bit overboard.+
Big overreactions but let's not understate how important this game is.

Tomorrow the Jays ain't getting the chances Gallardo has given them today going against Cole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom