• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the hell? The weather is good. I figured the roof would be open.

Is it because of the nice weather aspect or because you feel the blue jays play better with it open. Because I don't think there is any tangible reason outside of RA Dickey pitching as to whether the dome open or closed makes a difference.

wmlk

Is it because of the nice weather aspect or because you feel the blue jays play better with it open. Because I don't think there is any tangible reason outside of RA Dickey pitching as to whether the dome open or closed makes a difference.

Maybe it looks better on TV for the MLB with a closed roof.

This is absolutely ridiculous, though. Perfect weather for October baseball.

Jays fan gets to see playoff baseball for the first time in over a decade... enraged that roof at the stadium is closed.

Surprised there are still so many Jays fans here now that hockey season has started.

Leafs lost last night. If they'd won, everyone would be out planning the parade route rather than watching baseball.

Jays fan gets to see playoff baseball for the first time in over a decade... enraged that roof at the stadium is closed.

Leafs lost last night. If they'd won, everyone would be out planning the parade route rather than watching baseball.

It's been 2 decades.

And what's your obsession with the Leafs? Are you a closet fan?

Pop out to shallow left... huge roar. Sounds like Dodger Stadium.

It's been 2 decades.

And what's your obsession with the Leafs? Are you a closet fan?

... because the Leafs play in Toronto, which is the same city as the Jays? The joke doesn't work if I picked another hockey team. Like, "if the Blue Jackets won they'd be out planning the parade in Toronto" doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Cards NLDS roster is out. Don't really have any complaints, except Bourjos should be in there instead of Jay for the purposes of pinch running and late game elite defense.

Pop out to shallow left... huge roar. Sounds like Dodger Stadium.

... because the Leafs play in Toronto, which is the same city as the Jays? The joke doesn't work if I picked another hockey team. Like, "if the Blue Jackets won they'd be out planning the parade in Toronto" doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

You bring up hockey and the Leafs in most of your posts about the Jays. Just cut it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom