• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one game. That's not even over. Only the 1976 Reds have had an undefeated playoff run. Relax.

If only Valencia was still on the squad though...

valencia-danny-athletics-gray.jpg

"I coulda been in the playoffs... sigh..."

Lexxism

It's one game. That's not even over. Only the 1976 Reds have had an undefeated playoff run. Relax.

If only Valencia was still on the squad though...
I was about to say the same thing. They really went cheap when they released him. We now have Pennington as #2 hitter lol

jman2050

People complain about the inherent unfairness of a one-game wildcard but honestly, five games isn't much better. Neither is seven.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
People complain about the inherent unfairness of a one-game wildcard but honestly, five games isn't much better. Neither is seven.

Hell, didn't someone do a study that concluded a 162-game season also isn't long enough to determine the best team?

If I wasn't drunk I'd care about this loss a lot more. But honestly I think this taste of the playoffs has changed the culture in the organization. This team is now expected to contend and make the playoffs every year. I think Toronto fans should get used to seeing the team in the playoffs. Just enjoy the ride. Don't stress.

Beckx

Idly wondering what the board would look like (if GAF existed) leading up to Kirk Gibson's homer against Eckersley.

pestul

If I wasn't drunk I'd care about this loss a lot more. But honestly I think this taste of the playoffs has changed the culture in the organization. This team is now expected to contend and make the playoffs every year. I think Toronto fans should get used to seeing the team in the playoffs. Just enjoy the ride. Don't stress.
Yeah this is a playoff-bound team for the next while. That was a fast inning. Certainly not looking good.

They're going to have to address the starting rotation in the offseason with Buehrle likely retiring and Price likely going somewhere else. Plus the bullpen is going to need some tweaking. I think the AL East is going to be a lot tougher to win next year as the Yanks and Sox will be looking to make some big signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom