• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well good run Toronto
going-down-with-this-ship-o.gif

Parch

Well that sucked. Stroman and the bats will provide redemption.

That Fox crew can suck dirt. Give me Shulman and ESPN instead.

Look at the bright side Jays fans:

They lost home field advantage, they face the Rangers ace tomorrow up against a 24 year old with 30 games of total experience - none in the post season, with a banged up MVP, and another wounded 40 home run hitter in Bautista...all along with the weight of an entire country on the teams shouldlers in a must win game 2....

lololol jk no bright side.

UberTag

Fun fact... the first post-season game played by the Jays during their two World Series campaigns in 1992 & 1993 was also won by the road team.

Fear not, Jays fans, I am guaranteeing a win tomorrow on behalf of the team. Mainly because they hit the crap out of Hamels and Stroman will be dealing.

sethbot

Man, that was intense! I'm glad we got the win though, I wasn't expecting it going in. Looking forward to Hamels' start tomorrow, I wish it wasn't during business hours though.

UberTag

Shhh it's time to overreact, can't you see?
The Blue Jays also lost their first home game in the ALCS each of those two years. Still went on to win the World Series.
They're simply trying to recreate history. (Of course, the playoffs are much longer now.)

zroid

Banned
I might need to stick to radio tomorrow. I thought I could tolerate Reynolds but it's so much worse when he's calling your own team's game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom