• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did someone really just make a reference to Danny Valencia?

I might be imagining this, but I think Colabello's defence at 1B has been better lately. Certainly close enough to what Encarnacion's ability is, and there's no way Gibbons would risk losing Edwin to an on field injury.

rinse82

Welp - on my way to pick up my buddy to go to the game, get a call from daycare and my daughter has a fever.

No game for me! Hopefully good karma is going to the Jays

zroid

Banned
Welp - on my way to pick up my buddy to go to the game, get a call from daycare and my daughter has a fever.

No game for me! Hopefully good karma is going to the Jays

:(

all the Jays seem to be sick with something too. Did you hear Gibby last night? woof

hope she feels better

Parch

Colabella against the lefty. Keep Edwin DH. That's the right choice.
Smoak will get his shot again against the righties.

My friends abandoned me & choose not to watch the game because I'm the only Mets fans =/

Where's a great Mets bar to watch the game? Tickets are LOL.

mlbf_520557883_th_43.jpg

FS1 plz.

Where's a great Mets bar to watch the game? Tickets are LOL.

A Mets bar in LA? Sure Busby's will have some Mets fans around.

Parch

Who's planning to watch all 4 games?
I'll have the TV on all day, but full focus on all 4 games ain't gonnna happen.

Currently sitting at the Blue Jays game. My dad and I made a pact pack when i was 6 in 1997 that if Toronto ever finally made it to the playoffs, we'd go to one of the first games.

All these years of waiting, and we finally got here. Hopeful that We can put last night behind us and keep it even going to Texas!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Who's planning to watch all 4 games?
I'll have the TV on all day, but full focus on all 4 games ain't gonnna happen.

I will be able to see bits and piece so the first three games (since I'm at work). Definitely watching the Mets game.

Wilner marking out for Bob Costas.

Also, Cola hits righties better than Smoak too.

Smoak is in there most of his time for his glove.

A Mets bar in New York sounds awesome. New York has the bar game locked up, especially over the shitboxes that are LA bars.

I never ran into this problem until I was of age to drink.

I know a prominent Steelers bar, a prominent Yankees bar, plenty of generally cool sports bars like Foley's on 34th St. in Manhattan, and a big bar for MLS/FIFA fans, but nothing for diehard Mets fans. Strawberry's is closed down and McFadden's isn't a very good bar.

Blue birds have got it today folks. Taking them on the run line for a modest +105. Also considering taking the Mets on the money line later for +180 but I've got to do a bit of research before...

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I just noticed the OP isn't updated since Wednesday lol.

Are we doing a daily OP change with select posts for analysis?

I don't even understand the point of the analysis lol. I don't care what a poster has to say about their team. Just put up the game times and their broadcast channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom