• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
so much beisbol tomorrow, and the sad part is when we lose again I'll just be too dejected to enjoy the other three games

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
20151008_233845.jpg

3N16MA

Banned
just curious how did you become a Yankees and Steelers fan? seems random lol

My grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins (moms side) live in NYC as did my sister for many years. I visited every year growing up and spent many summers there. My uncles and cousins are big baseball and basketball fans (Yankees/Knicks) and it rubbed off on me.

I had relatives that lived in Pittsburgh and just outside of Pittsburgh. Mario Lemieux was my favourite hockey player as a kid. It made sense for me to be a Pens fan and it naturally led me to be a Steelers fan.

Ended up as a Yankees, Knicks, Steelers, Penguins fan across two cities.

I am fully aware that being a fan of some of those teams makes it seem like a bandwagon jumping chump (not always the case for the Pens). However it doesn't bother me and I welcome the hate.

My grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins (moms side) live in NYC as did my sister for many years. I visited every year growing up and spent many summers there. My uncles and cousins are big baseball and basketball fans (Yankees/Knicks) and it rubbed off on me.

I had relatives that lived in Pittsburgh and just outside of Pittsburgh. Mario Lemieux was my favourite hockey player as a kid. It made sense for me to be a Pens fan and it naturally led me to be a Steelers fan.

Ended up as a Yankees, Knicks, Steelers, Penguins fan across two cities.

I am fully aware that being a fan of some of those teams makes it seem like a bandwagon jumping chump (not always the case for the Pens). However it doesn't bother me and I welcome the hate.

yeah I was just curious. I am similar in terms of the 2 city split.

Texans, Rockets, Flyers and Phillies.

Fuck the Penguins btw

Ihyll

Lol I wonder if I should just stay up for the Rangers - Blue Jays game...its at 11:45 AM central time....I get off work at 7am -_-

kingslunk

yeah I was just curious. I am similar in terms of the 2 city split.

Texans, Rockets, Flyers and Phillies.

Fuck the Penguins btw

Haha two 2 city split here too. Dad being in the military when I was younger I ended up a fan of Stars, Rangers, Broncos, and the Nuggets.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
so FS1 will stream the game but not if you have Dish, but MLB TV will let you stream the games if you have dish(and a bunch of other partners) for 9.99? Is this accurate, is this the only legit way to watch the games online if I don't have cable/satellite. (I have access to my dads Dish account)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom