• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
LOOK AT THIS SHIT

bYOJ1Aq.png

https://twitter.com/AstrosUmp/status/652318512829104132/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

zroid

Banned
4 straight losses by home teams and I am reminded of how pissy most Jays fans were about losing HFA to the Royals

jman2050

Astros looking pretty impressive so far. Looking like KC of last year.

I mean, they led their division most of the year. Sputtered down the stretch and fell into the playoffs backwards.

This is more like the 2000 Yankees or 2006 Cardinals really.

kpjolee

I mean, they led their division most of the year. Sputtered down the stretch and fell into the playoffs backwards.

This is more like the 2000 Yankees or 2006 Cardinals really.

Forgot to mention it is pretty rare for a team to bounce back in the postseason after losing out on their division like that. Another reason I was impressed with.

kris.

Banned
any gaffers gonna day drink tomorrow? Games all day tomorrow.

Gonna be fun

Our boss is letting us off at 3 tomorrow and we're all heading to a bar in downtown KC to watch the game and he's buying all our beer. I may be getting daydrunk tomorrow with the higherups.

Our boss is letting us off at 3 tomorrow and we're all heading to a bar in downtown KC to watch the game and he's buying all our beer. I may be getting daydrunk tomorrow with the higherups.

Nice! I have no class and don't have to work tomorrow so i will be shooting the shit on gaf and watching baseball, hockey and drinking.

JDHarbs

I got a class until 4pm tomorrow. I'm debating if I should skip it to catch the game.

I hate these daytime playoff games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom