• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something something AL West is weak...

But seriously, sad for Jays fans. You've had such a good run to the postseason. Maybe there is still a chance for 3 game rally...

And screw Texas. Knocked my Angels out of contention.

Congrats to the Rangers and whoever called the 7 - 4 victory with Cole going 7. Solid prediction. Going to make a liquor run now and will be back for Cubs vs Cards.

RBH

Toronto should put these Texan cunts in their place in games 3 and 4.

Hemad-starwars.jpg

Pure and utter bullshit. The Rangers played well, but Odour was most definitely out at second. Poor umpiring could've cost us that game.

The ump calling that strikeout in the last inning was utter horseshit, too. Needs to have his fucking eyes checked.

Jays get into the post season and look like real chumps. I am going to sit back and not get to stressed over the next game or two. I would really like it if they won one though so we have something exciting.

Those extra innings were disappointing offensively. Team looked silly trying to swing for the fences on every pitch. Not bunting Pompey over with no outs really bugged me. The game was ours right there and we handed it right back.

That bad New York call annoyed the shit out of me but we really didn't do much to win the game so what can you do.

So is there any reason the Jays are throwing their worst pitcher out in game 3 instead of just using Dickey?

Estrada? Go read up on his season.

He's been great.

Sucks, but full credit to the Rangers.

Especially their bullpen. Holy Moses.

And who the hell is Dean Blundell? And why is he an idiot?

Cubs or Houston for me.

Originally I wouldn't mind if Houston won but my boss is a huge Astros fan and he is an annoying fan at that and can't have an intelligent conversation about sports with him so I couldn't take it if the Astros won. Even though I would actually like to see them win if it wasn't for him

Rooting for Houston. Grew up with the Astros and Braves being my favorite secondary teams after the Jays. I love almost everything Texas minus the Rangers.

Huge Cowboys fan as well. Got family in Houston. I have fond memories touching my first boob at the Wet and Wild Splash Town waterpark in Houston so that city will always have a special place in my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom