• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blaming Gibbons for resting players is pretty silly, and pretty much ignores how well the Rangers have played. It's not as if the games have been lop-sided horror-fests.

Perez was so dirty his first year that he came up. I remember he was rated like a 91 on MVP baseball that year and man has he been disappointing ever since

zroid

Banned
Blaming Gibbons for resting players is pretty silly, and pretty much ignores how well the Rangers have played. It's not as if the games have been lop-sided horror-fests.

The amount of whining over little things from Jays fans is really getting too much tbh. We're certainly acting the part of the fans who haven't seen the postseason in 20+ years.

SRTtoZ

No joke I really had no idea Ollie Perez was still in the majors until the Astros faced the Yanks the other night. I thought he was done when the Mets sent him packing.

After last nights excitement of 3v3 OT hockey I think baseball should implement a rule similar for extra innings.

Like only 2 infielders, one outfielder, a pitching machine and no catcher.

RBH

1466879703152034448.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom