• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
You can tell I've been watching Padres teams for too long since 2-0 is typically an insurmountable lead to overcome.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Lol @ the Padres feed showing Bryant in college at USD and adding in "bat crack" sound effect since "ping" doesn't sound very attractive. I'd be surprised if they give him much to hit this entire game.

Angry Grimace

If only Shields made the rest of the lineup look like Bryant.

Angry Grimace

Congratulations to Kris Bryant for tying Tony Gwynn for career games with three strikeouts!

Look at the brightside brother!! Their team babip is like 380, their offensive production is insanely unsustainable and they will come back to earth

Mariners is 210, we at the bottom, nowhere to go but UP!! :')

You're right, positive thoughts. It's still April. Cavs in the playoffs, a long way away from watching the Browns play and the Indians aren't mathematically out of the postseason yet. It's like the best time of year.

I still don't know how Ventura didn't challenge and get the obvious out at second.

I thought he missed the tag?

Angry Grimace

Wow, Daniel Bryan getting screwed on that call and it cost him!

I don't know if the White Sox feed was different, but the Detroit feed was definitive. Ramirez got Castellanos on the toe. He was out.

Yea, I had the Detroit feed on. Only watched the initial couple of replays instantly after it happened, and you couldn't see it there. Stepped out of the room and when I came back a little bit later, it just finished another replay of that play. Must've just missed it

Angry Grimace

Protip: when you don't get an obvious call, don't throw it right down the pipe to prove your point.

This tip brought to you by Angry Grimace™

But in fairness, home plate ump's strike zone is fucking absurd today. Its got random holes like swiss chese and then randomly extends 5 inches off the plate.

Angry Grimace

Its not hidden or lost. Its in plain sight. It makes sense when theres leaves lol

Its in plain sight to you, but not necessarily the fielders. As Myers runs past he doesn't necessarily know where it is.

Angry Grimace

If that hit Myers' glove (looked like it did to me on one of the replays) before hitting the wall I wonder if the ground rule should still apply?

That doesn't make any difference when a ball hits a fielders glove and goes into the stands in foul territory.

Intentionally walking Rizzo to get to Strikeout King Kris Bryant.

:edit: Well, he didn't strikeout! Think positive.
5 left on base.

Angry Grimace

I wish they would limit the number of times I have to look at Scott Boras' face.

Top Bottom