• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Syrinx

That's a lot of home games so far. Against a cupcake division, no less.

1. Since all of the Mets games have been divisional, a lot of those losses for the other teams are to the Mets.
2. Those "cupcakes" are the teams the Mets are competing with for a division title and a playoff spot, so...fine with me.

Syrinx

The Nationals will rebound and get hot at some point. They're still probably the best team overall in this division, at least when Harper's not missing six weeks after running into a wall.

But every win counts equally in the standings and if the Mets are in a pennant race at the end of the year, this winning streak will be a big reason why.

Max is just intimidated by pitching in the NL. When you step into the batters box for the first time it changes everything. So much more is asked of you. Everything you thought you knew about pitching goes out the window.....

The Nationals will rebound and get hot at some point. They're still probably the best team overall in this division, at least when Harper's not missing six weeks after running into a wall.

But every win counts equally in the standings and if the Mets are in a pennant race at the end of the year, this winning streak will be a big reason why.

I think the Marlins have a chance to rebound too. Even though we got swept by the Mets, all four games were winnable games. Alvarez should be coming back soon, and Fernandez is still on track to come back in June or July.

Meier

Is this the moment when Donnie realizes he should start Guerrero?

I know it won't.

Dude is the first month ROTY easily. But no, he won't change his mind most likely.

As much talent as we have, the Dodgers have a new pitcher I've never heard of every day, lol. Need Ryu and Kenley back, dammit. At least this guy Bolsinger had a great outing so kudos to him.

In my 2015 OOTP save, I got Strasburg as a FA some years down the line. Kershaw, Strasburg, Grienke is a pretty nice 1-2-3 punch.

sweat.gif

Had my draft last night. 14 team league. 21 rounds (5 bench spots). I had the 5th pick

1 Mccutchen
2 Donaldson
3 Harper
4 Gerrit Cole
5 Desmond
6 Kemp
7 Bryant
8 Carrasco
9 Richards
10 Dozier
11 Duda
12 Cashner
13 Rondon
14 Benoit
15 Pederson
16 Mccarthy
17 Lackey
18 Wily peralta
19 Shane Greene
20 Russell Martin
21 TJ House

Surely there is a better SP available than TJ.

MC Safety

No money ever has been better spent than the tens of millions of dollars the Mets paid for Bartolo Colon. The man is a national treasure for ANY country.

You should donate the money you make from working at the Burger King and whatnot to Colon (that's MR. Colon to you) because he is not getting paid enough.

No money ever has been better spent than the tens of millions of dollars the Mets paid for Bartolo Colon. The man is a national treasure for ANY country.

You should donate the money you make from working at the Burger King and whatnot to Colon (that's MR. Colon to you) because he is not getting paid enough.

I'd rather donate the burgers.

JDeluis

With the way offense is playing and not adding enough runs I don't put all the blame on bullpen.

I'm telling you greasy hair is the Dodgers kryptonite.

Top Bottom