• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

sweat.gif

Askani

Chris Sale went to the Royals clubhouse post-ejection to take everyone on. Class act. He's either fucking Daredevil or he's one delusional dude.
What?

Clearly the one sided classlessness is what brought a great paragon of baseball down to such a lowly low. These scumbag Royals. It's all their fault all the time.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
You know, for all the complaints I see from Mariners fans, I'm not sure you all appreciate how lucky you are to have Felix.

You know, for all the complaints I see from Mariners fans, I'm not sure you all appreciate how lucky you are to have Felix.

As a guy whose team FINALLY has an Ace level pitcher, I didn't appreciate how rare and how incredible it is to have one till recently. Doc was neck deep in coke by the time I was old enough to appreciate how great he was.

It's a special thing when you've got a pitcher that good. Hopefully they can actually win with him before he retires.

Mighty Jobu,

Please let Felix come back out. Please let Felix come back out.

Praise be your name.

I don't think you understand what it's like to be a Mariners fan. We love Felix. We are well aware how lucky we are.

Top Bottom