• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Anyone knows when the Cubs-Reds game will start?

Btw. bored and here are my White Sox franchise four:
Thomas
Appling
Minoso
Konerko

I know I left out some hall of famers, but I had to get someone(well Thomas was technically on it) in from the 2005 team.

So over the years, the Angels have traded Vernon Wells, Gary Matthews Jr, and now Hamilton with a lot of money on the table to eat.

Gotta give the Angels some credit though. They turned Matthews and cash into phenom Brian Stokes from the Mets.

Then Stokes threw up a 8.10 ERA in 16 appearances for the Angels in 2010.

Yeesh.

It's also uncanny how similar the Indians and White Sox are. Good offense on paper, iffy back of the rotation, bad defense and terrible offensive execution so far.

edit: After having to listen to Eric Karros the Mets booth is such a treat.

It's also uncanny how similar the Indians and White Sox are. Good offense on paper, iffy back of the rotation, bad defense and terrible offensive execution so far.

Actually, we've worked hard on fielding in the off-season and it paid off. Like bottom 5 in the league with errors so far.

The Blue Jays have released Ricky Romero. Romero is making $7.5 million this year. He will get a $0.6 million buyout for his 2016 option.

Couldn't have imagined this for either him or Tommy Hanson.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Granderson is having terrible luck in terms of BABIP.

EDIT - I don't think this is going to be the Mets' day.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Get this run in, Flores.

EDIT - Nice. Those are the hits that helped this team win 11 straight.

Top Bottom