• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

If there's anything I can't stand about Yankee broadcasts, it's how much John Sterling will oversell and talk up all the Yankee players and shit on every opposing teams players. Without fail.

I can't stand listening to that smug voice.

Link

The Autumn Wind
If there's anything I can't stand about Yankee broadcasts, it's how much John Sterling will oversell and talk up all the Yankee players and shit on every opposing teams players. Without fail.

I can't stand listening to that smug voice.
I can't stand any of the Yankees broadcasters. And I can honestly say it has nothing to do with my Mets bias. They're just awful.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Harvey needs to go at least 8 innings. His pitch count should allow that. I don't trust the bullpen outside of Familia.

Harvey needs to go at least 8 innings. His pitch count should allow that. I don't trust the bullpen outside of Familia.

If he has the green light from Warthen, he will.

Harvey needs to go for 7+ at the minimum every outing, at least until the bullpen is solidified.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ERASMO RAMIREZ FUCKING SUCKS

fucking unreal how he hasnt been DFA'd yet. Cannot believe the Rays actually traded for this fucking scrub. fucking dude is so awful. I hope the Rays DFA him in the middle of the inning.

They need to save some runs for tomorrow's game.

They've only struck out twice! (both by Grossman) Which is a miracle unto itself.

Altuve is the fuckin' man.

Just now booked a trip with a buddy to go see the Astros for 3 days in Houston in July. Should be nice and cool. Haven't been to Houston since the Astrodome was still open.

Okay, Muncy goes in with a hard slide at 2nd, Altuve gets flipped... and then Altuve just flips a nod to say "nice hard slide".

Dude's a pro.

89c.gif

Harvey for 8, Familia for the SV.

Loco4Coco

Harvey is already getting an extra day off this week with Montero spot start plus Harvey will get more day off down the road. He's in complete control let him finish.

Harvey is already getting an extra day off this week with Montero spot start plus Harvey will get more day off down the road. He's in complete control let him finish.

No. That's ridiculous. If he wasn't recovering from TJS and on an innings limit maybe. But handling our pitchers like this is why they drop like flies in the first place.

He's going to have to throw 105-110 pitches to end the game. How is that good for him or the team?

No. That's ridiculous. If he wasn't recovering from TJS and on an innings limit maybe. But handling our pitchers like this is why they drop like flies in the first place.

He's going to have to throw 105-110 pitches to end the game. How is that good for him or the team?

TJS is basically like getting a robot-arm. Harvey could start tomorrow as well.

Loco4Coco

He'll live.

Top Bottom