• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

I remember his crazy wife though.

sc_baseball_wives.jpg

I remember having a huge argument in high school determining whether or not Anna Benson was hot enough for Playboy.

Ah, the ramblings of guys during puberty.

Enron

Banned
Braves can't even take 2 from the garbage-ass Philths. Christ.

Get rid of shithole Cahill, bring up Folty or Wise and let's just get on with this thing.

carlos

Braves can't even take 2 from the garbage-ass Philths. Christ.

Get rid of shithole Cahill, bring up Folty or Wise and let's just get on with this thing.

more pitching doesn't mean a thing if the offense sucks

did you see the 6-9 batters today, their average is less than .150
not to mention our .200 clean up hitter, kelly friggin johnson
not to mention the bullpen issues; game would be tied if ian thomas and freemans defense wasnt shit

Right now its looking like the Red Sox and Cards will be in an arms race for Hamels at the deadline.

I doubt the Cardinals have any serious interest in Hamels. Why trade for a starter under 3 years of control for a problem that will end before next season? (Not even considering RAJ's demands)

If they trade for anyone it'll be a starter who's contract is up after the year. Cueto is probably the best match in terms of skill/contract but :lol at the thought of that trade happening

rando14

Shoulda been strike 3, ump blows the call, MIN batter ends up getting a single

Classic!! :')

EDIT: joe mauer double brings in the run!! Thanks blue, God bless the human element

Yost should have pulled Volquez three batters ago, right after Moose missed the double play.

Still blown away by that Gordon catch in the stands. Defensive play of the season so far.

zulux21

Gordo putting on a show today.

I posted in the wrong mlb thread so I will throw it here now

gordon isn't letting anything hit the ground near him @_@
even the stands can't stop him.

edit: his catch was great but not great enough to stop the white sox from coming back.

hopefully they can hold onto it and get to the best mark they have been at since they lost opening day, 1 game below .500

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why were the Doyers batting Yasmani Grandal cleanup anyways? I know they have injuries but he doesn't seem like a good option.

Top Bottom