• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

I really doubt that. They'd want to enter a new media market. There's no way they're itching to put a third team in one city.

They don't want a new media market, they want to expand into a market that will sell.

Brooklyn will sell. With how gentrified it's become it would work.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I can't.

How many years are we going to go without a 2B or SS before we actually address it? I mean, Jesus.

Link

The Autumn Wind
The Mets are really out to lunch
This happens to the team a lot. As soon as the starting pitcher falters or they commit errors in the field, the offense suddenly goes into a daze. It's like clockwork. It's a big reason they don't stage many large comebacks.

Loco4Coco

Seems like the Mets will lose this game but I aint even mad. Pretty good start to the season we were bound to have a series like this. Just gotta rebound and continue to beat our divisional rivals starting tomorrow against the Marlins.

Seems like the Mets will lose this game but I aint even mad. Pretty good start to the season we were bound to have a series like this. Just gotta rebound and continue to beat our divisional rivals starting tomorrow against the Marlins.

As long as were stealing division series games, I ain't even mad at 1/3.

Keep the NL East down.

vwnut13

Yankees with back-to-back series wins against the team with the best record in baseball. First the Tigers (11-2), then the Mets (14-4).

Was great to beat up on the best in the AL and the current best in the NL.

The bullpen looks as good as advertised in the early going...now to get the starters on track too.

Top Bottom