• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Enron

Banned
more pitching doesn't mean a thing if the offense sucks

did you see the 6-9 batters today, their average is less than .150
not to mention our .200 clean up hitter, kelly friggin johnson
not to mention the bullpen issues; game would be tied if ian thomas and freemans defense wasnt shit

other way around. The braves offense is middle of the pack in the NL. If your offense ain't that great, your pitching absolutely cannot afford to go out and Cahill it up.

Edit: Holy fucking shit I fucking hate Neftali Feliz. He's garbage. Why are he and Scheppers still on this goddamned team?

Loco4Coco

Mets hitters might as well come to the box in a lazyboy, thats how comfortable they look so far. Even the outs are hit hard.

Edit: welp, Murphy is in the game.....

Sanjuro

I don't know the score.

I haven't read the posts.

I don't know anything.

...but, would this .gif be accurate of tonight's game?

9omzuwn.gif

Evoldi really in a groove now...

Keep him in for 6 innings.

If he had a pitch that broke at the plate, a splitter or a sharp inside cutter, he'd be a much better pitcher with his natural speed. But he just can't stay throwing only heat without thinking of how to pitch.

He really doesn't have an understanding of how to pitch. He just throws hard.

Loco4Coco

Keep him in for 6 innings.

If he had a pitch that broke at the plate, a splitter or a sharp inside cutter, he'd be a much better pitcher with his natural speed. But he just can't stay throwing only heat without thinking of how to pitch.

He really doesn't have an understanding of how to pitch. He just throws hard.

He could be a good bullpen guy.

Top Bottom