• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

The last two games have got to be some tough losses for the Pirates

I wish they were in another division because they're such a likable team and I want them to succeed, just not when the Cardinals are in the same division

Awesome the Marlins have won 9 out of 10 and are finally .500 this season. Everything is starting to click for the team, the starting pitchers the last 10 games have an ERA of less than 2, and our bullpen has been really solid too (except for the other night where we blew the lead in the 9th). The bats have been on fire the past couple of weeks. Plus, we still have the best defense in the majors.

Yelich is going to come off the DL next week, Alvarez is set to come off the DL 5/17, and Jose Fernandez will hopefully be back by the end of June. When the Marlins get healthy, I think we will have a very good chance to make a run at a playoff spot.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I wasn't able to watch the game. How did it end?
Two outs, tying run at third and another runner at first. Dude hits a line drive and it hits the runner on first, game over.

It's was called a hit too official score wise which makes it funny to think about. Lose game with base hit with tying run on third.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Manny Banuelos pitched fairly well today. 6IP, 2 hits, 0 runs, 3bb (eh), 3ks. Stults better watch his back. He could be the next to get Cahill'd.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
holy shit what a catch by Marisnick.

Loco4Coco

Mets are back to being horrible. Bench players are horrible, can they get someone that can actually hit when they are called to pinch hit or subbing for someone? Losing 1-0 is infuriating.

Enron

Banned
best thing about sbnation blogs? gifs.

xHtRLJ9.gif

vwnut13

Pompey :(

Jays are in shambles

I'm excited for Swihart today. Hope he shows us why we didn't trade him, like Mookie has.

Oddly enough, Pompey and Betts are having very similar seasons. Meanwhile, Betts has already been inducted into the Hall of Fame, and Pompey was sent to AAA.

Mookie Betts

95 AB, 21 H, 5 2B, 2 HR, 15 RBI, 12 R | .221/.296/.633
Fielding: 57 PO, 2 Assists, 1 Error. 5 DRS, 12.9 UZR/150
0.3 fWAR

Dalton Pompey

83 AB, 16 H, 6 2B, 2 HR, 6 RBI, 10 R | .193/.264/.601
Fielding: 52 PO, 3 Assits, 2 Errors. 4 DRS, 12.3 UZR/150
0.2 fWAR

Top Bottom