• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

So now the Yankees are (relative) penny pinchers? Pay the man or relinquish the 2009 World Series win to the Phils.

Did Mets fans truly think the hot start would carry all year? With this Mets team?

Loco4Coco

So now the Yankees are (relative) penny pinchers? Pay the man or relinquish the 2009 World Series win to the Phils.

Did Mets fans truly think the hot start would carry all year? With this Mets team?

what are you talking about "this team"? They have legit pitching and won most of their games with their best hitters on the DL. They're not gonna win 100+ games but they should be in contention all year long.

That inning was great. Travis is looking fantastic.

It's a shame Navarro is injured for a while. They need to move him for some relief pitching at their first opportunity.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Gattis doing work!

what are you talking about "this team"? They have legit pitching and won most of their games with their best hitters on the DL. They're not gonna win 100+ games but they should be in contention all year long.

Please tell me you're joking.

The Mets pitching staff has vastly overperformed any reasonable expectation in April.

Bartolo's 0.98 WHIP, Familia's .103 avg against, Gilmartin, Goeddel, Torres... all of them pitched at unsustainable levels in April.

Granderson and Cuddyer are showing their age, and their bench depth is very poor.

This is, best case, a 2nd place team which eeks into the Wild Card. More likely they miss the playoffs and end up behind Washington and Miami.

"legit pitching"... lol. The only thing legit about that pitching staff is Matt Harvey and small sample size. They'll be lucky to end the year 5 games over .500.

zroid

Banned
such an embarrassment

must be the most frustrating thing in the world for these hitters to see this happen day in day out

The SP can't even get to 6 innings. Geez. I can't even remember the last one who made it.

They've had two starters last into the seventh. Two. Even if they had the Royals bullpen from last year, they'd be worn out by the All-Star Break. With this crappy bullpen...

At least the offense is fun to watch, right?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Gattis.... you da man

That plus the hill in CF seriously makes this one of the worst fucking stadiums in baseball.

It was designed with home field advantage in mind. Astros players are trained on how to hit the ball to left field.
For good measure, there is also a flag pole in the field of play in deep center field

Enron

Banned
Please tell me you're joking.

The Mets pitching staff has vastly overperformed any reasonable expectation in April.

Bartolo's 0.98 WHIP, Familia's .103 avg against, Gilmartin, Goeddel, Torres... all of them pitched at unsustainable levels in April.

Granderson and Cuddyer are showing their age, and their bench depth is very poor.

This is, best case, a 2nd place team which eeks into the Wild Card. More likely they miss the playoffs and end up behind Washington and Miami.

"legit pitching"... lol. The only thing legit about that pitching staff is Matt Harvey and small sample size. They'll be lucky to end the year 5 games over .500.

The Mets pitching staff is legit. It's just not quite as legit as the first month of the season. I can see them finishing in 2nd after the Nats wake up and blow past everyone in the East.

harSon

Banned
King Kang bitches :3

If we lose another extra inning game after being tied 1-1 in the 9th for the 3rd time in a row... I'll die.

Top Bottom