• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Mr. Conspiracy? You the one saying there's a double standard in regards to the media reaction, not me.

There is, unless you believe the other team's reaction should dictate the penalty.

One dude was called a cocksucker, responded by yelling fuck you, and the benches cleared. He was suspended.

The other talked trash at a dude and said he wasn't any fucking good for no clear reason, and the benches did not clear. No suspension.

I don't know what to tell you.

zroid

Banned
Norris sent down...... welp

edit: it seems like a short-term move, just to add some bullpen help. we'll see I guess

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So in the GAF OOTP league, Ned Colletti is in the personnel pool available for hire as a manager:

jZqwr7O.png

lol

It's the new reality of baseball. Pitchers WILL get TJS if they pitch long enough. My only question is, when does baseball start to look at ways they can ease the number of injuries among pitchers?
MLB is following two teams entire pitching staffs and charting everything they do. Trying to see what can be changed if anything.

It's the new reality of baseball. Pitchers WILL get TJS if they pitch long enough. My only question is, when does baseball start to look at ways they can ease the number of injuries among pitchers?
It's foolish to think teams and MLB aren't taking steps to protect their multi-million dollar investments. Guaranteed contracts and all that. Then there's the competitive advantage of being the first team to figure it all out.

Enron

Banned
Folty's command looks like shit so far. Everything is missing up.

Edit: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he just paid for it.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
How many balls will be called strikes and vice versa, before baseball fans demand a change? We have the technology.

Enron

Banned
Reeeeeaaaaaallly not impressed with Folty. His command in his first start is fucking terrible. But still better than throwing Cahill's fat corpse out there.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Reeeeeaaaaaallly not impressed with Folty. His command in his first start is fucking terrible. But still better than throwing Cahill's fat corpse out there.

At this point, might as well get Wisler up too and let CB start. These guys need to develop.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

Meanwhile, Evan Gattis hit home run number..... 2 tonight. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

That was one of the oddest innings I've seen in awhile. Three walks and three strikeouts. No runs allowed after walking the bases loaded. I'll take it.

ALEXANDER EMMANUEL RODRIGUEZ BORN ON July 27, 1975 in Washington Heights, New York City. the first overall pick in the 1993 MLB draft. 12 seasons with the New York Yankees, 27 time world series champions. has just made it rain on the hated rivals. take a bow A-Gawd.

Congrats, A-Rod.

Now I'm going to screw the Royals over by pointing out we're on a combined no-hitter in the seventh...

Seventh inning down. Two more to go!

Link

The Autumn Wind
Sorry I missed Harvey Day, guys. Been pretty busy with the draft and helping my girlfriend get some things done.

Top Bottom