• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

BFIB

If bourjos could get it going that would be a fierce CF platoon man. Two triples in probably 4 or 5 starts? That's a nice pace.

I'd just like to see what Bourjos can do without Jay taking his usual AB's and terrible routes to the ball in the OF.

Askani

Damn...glad Volquez got out of that. Inning was already bad enough but it could have quickly went towards devastating.

aFIGurANT

yasmani is really heating up

yep this grandal guy is pretty good

I'm crying looking at my fantasy roster. Today's performance will probably be the most dominant line a Catcher puts up all year and...I forgot to start him.

Me too. It's a shame he only has one season with over 300 PAs. I feel like he can be a rich man's Billy Hamilton.

He could lead a league in triples for sure. The double digit homers might be tough to replicate from I think it was 2011, but he seems to hit the ball way harder than your typical speedsters, at least lately. Him scoring from 1st on a double could become a nightly thing if he hits ahead of Marp too.

I'd never need an Ambien again if I just saved the Royals TV broadcast and started listening right before I wanted to sleep. Keeeeerist yawnsville.

This is Greg Holland's first game back, right? I don't recall seeing him since he got hurt very early on in the season.

Let's hope he has his 2014 form!

:edit: Looking good. We burned through a lot of bullpen, but good win today. That starting pitching is still not looking good.

a legend passed a legend. still waiting to see how steroids help with hitting. I'm patient so I'll wait.

Not sure if serious. Allow me to reference the entire decade of the 90s, and the early 2000s. Statistical outliers out the wazoo.

Good on A-Rod. Controlling for steroids, he was a top player among users. He obviously has insane natural gifts, which were amplified by steroids.

It does make it very difficult to compare him with past legend who weren't juicing, though.

aFIGurANT

Not sure if serious. Allow me to reference the entire decade of the 90s, and the early 2000s. Statistical outliers out the wazoo.

Good on A-Rod. Controlling for steroids, he was a top player among users. He obviously has insane natural gifts, which were amplified by steroids.

It does make it very difficult to compare him with past legend who weren't juicing, though.

Rod the God is more like a Dark Knight type legend is the thrust, I think. Not the 3B (or definitely not the SS - thanks Jetes) we deserved but the one we needed. Dark times call for dark heroes mang.

Rod the God is more like a Dark Knight type legend is the thrust, I think. Not the 3B (or definitely not the SS - thanks Jetes) we deserved but the one we needed. Dark times call for dark heroes mang.

I'm fine with that. I also think he deserves every dollar of that homerun bonus. Mighty hypocritical of the team to celebrate all those dingers he hit while on the juice, then downplay the ones he's hitting cleanly now.

Unless they want to erase their club records from the A-Rod era, then they better pay the man.

Top Bottom