• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Props for that mini-ceremony they gave Mike Morse when giving him his WS ring. Playing Take On Me was a great touch.

Props for that mini-ceremony they gave Mike Morse when giving him his WS ring. Playing Take On Me was a great touch.
CEcwMR1UsAAfhDJ.jpg

JDHarbs

"Royals have acquired C Drew Butera from the Los Angeles Angels in exchange for minor league INF Ryan Jackson."

Short stay for Ryan in the Royals organization

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Tucker is gonna fill any nicely while Springer is out... what a clutch hit to tie the game in the 9th. I wish there was a way for him to stay up and not go back down to Triple A. He's already dominating that.

Great comeback win for the Stros! to break that ugh Rangers losing streak.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
He didn't get it last year? Did Sandoval? If not, then that's gonna be an awkward moment, haha.

They give out the rings to everyone this year. Few minor leaguers got theirs last week.

We even give moments to people who are on the dodgers!
920x920.jpg

Except Brian Wilson...fuck that guy
HIcUy4Q.jpg

Meier

Good day for my fantasy team yesterday.
H/AB* R H HR RBI SB OBP
18/42 10 18 4 16 0 .489

Starlin Castro has tailed off quite a bit since his hot start. Same with Billy Hamilton unfortunately. Would never have guessed Dee Gordon would be tops in my OBP stat a month plus into the season.

Meier

"Royals have acquired C Drew Butera from the Los Angeles Angels in exchange for minor league INF Ryan Jackson."

Short stay for Ryan in the Royals organization

Hah, Butera was with the Angels for an even shorter period of time. The Dodgers traded him for some scrub who got traded with another scrub for some scrub.

Beckx

Welp, I feel better about the Pirates' sluggish start given that not only is McCutcheon hitting bad, he's hitting at a personal worst.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Wish I could make to more River Cat games... nice place to catch a game.
I work like a 5 minute drive from the stadium. Just lazy to actually go there lately lol. Use to go to alot of games with my dad and grandpa years ago when they had season tickets. Fun place.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Unreal. Wasn't even 5 weeks ago when Cobb had just "tendinitis" and now its a fully torn UCL and hes out till probably 2017...

John Jaso was "day to day" after getting injured on opening day. He hasn't played a game since.

For non MLB.TV subscribers, Royals versus Tigers is the free game of the day. Tune in to see if GAF favorite Yordano Ventura can manage to get suspended again! How many innings before the first Royals player gets beaned? Who will Ventura talk smack to?

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Unreal. Wasn't even 5 weeks ago when Cobb had just "tendinitis" and now its a fully torn UCL and hes out till probably 2017...

John Jaso was "day to day" after getting injured on opening day. He hasn't played a game since.

2017? Is this his 2nd TJ?

@jareddiamond: Noah Syndergaard will pitch Tuesday.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

I was hype because I thought it was Matz, this is even better.

Next comes Matz when Niese gets hurt.

heavybreathingcat.gif

For those unaware, it's being now reported that Matz will have his start scratched but will probably not be called up to pitch on Sunday.

Also this spells the final, no nonsense end of Dillon Gee's time as a starter here.

He's been an injury scratch replacement for Harvey, deGrom, and now Thor. He's done as a starter but I think he'll still make an excellent long man when he's back and healthy.

Top Bottom