• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

zroid

Banned
And to think, people thought seattle was actually good

image.php

All I can do is laugh at this point. I thought the White Sox would be a good team, but that lineup makes me want to clobber some baby seals.

BFIB

The Cleveland bullpen caught Brandon Moss's 100 HR ball and gave this note to him after the game :lol

not sure why Marc hard-to-spell-last-name wants a 50 gallon drum of lube :lol

Well, he's used to getting his shit pushed in numbers wise, so it makes sense.

In other news, Heyward batting 8th today. Barves, why you give us damaged goods?

zychi

Banned
The Cleveland bullpen caught Brandon Moss's 100 HR ball and gave this note to him after the game :lol

not sure why Marc hard-to-spell-last-name wants a 50 gallon drum of lube :lol

free shipping

Well, he's used to getting his shit pushed in numbers wise, so it makes sense.

In other news, Heyward batting 8th today. Barves, why you give us damaged goods?

despite heyward being my #3 pick in fantasy baseball, hes not killing my team. he just sits quietly on my bench.

Eduardo Rodriguez's first 2 starts in the Majors: 14.2 IP, 5 H, 1 R (1 ER), 4 BB, 14 K

Alex Speier ‏@alexspeier 20m20 minutes ago
Indeed, only one other Red Sox since 1914 has started his Sox career w/2 such starts: Pedro had 3 straight to start Sox career in '98.

I think he's earned his spot in the rotation.

Malo

Banned
So much for the decreased velocity for Tanaka. He hit 95mph a couple of times in that at bat against Seager.
He's looked great so far.

Eduardo Rodriguez's first 2 starts in the Majors: 14.2 IP, 5 H, 1 R (1 ER), 4 BB, 14 K

Alex Speier ‏@alexspeier 20m20 minutes ago
Indeed, only one other Red Sox since 1914 has started his Sox career w/2 such starts: Pedro had 3 straight to start Sox career in '98.

I think he's earned his spot in the rotation.

When you're being compared to the greatest single pitching season in the history of the sport.

Yeah you earn a spot.

Malo

Banned
Tanaka just painted 96 on the outside corner. He would have pitched a complete game if he wasn't on a pitch limit.

#TanakaBack

Malo

Banned
Why isn't Betances out there? I know he's pitched two days in a row but tomorrow is an off day.

Capuano is going to give up the lead.

Top Bottom