• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Macattk15

Gardner was halfway back to the fucking dugout. I agree Rodriguez held up.

Of course Gardner scores.

Tony Randazzo is a well known shitty ump though so I'm not surprised.

Zunino got tossed too.

vwnut13

And I thought Gardner's nonchalant 'I was just walking over here so I could throw my bat closer to the bat boy' was the best thing we were going to get to see tonight.

Silkworm

Dodgers finally start hitting, bullpen implodes.

To be fair, Greinke wasn't that sharp so the bullpen doesn't necessarily deserve all the blame. Zack gave up 5 runs after the Dodger bats gave him a 4-0 lead. The bullpen imploding is just the icing on top of this pile of crap. :-\

Silkworm

Bases loaded, no outs... I'm sure the Dodgers will find a way to come out of this final stand in the top of the 9th with nary a run. :p

JDeluis

To be fair, Greinke wasn't that sharp so the bullpen doesn't necessarily deserve all the blame. Zack gave up 5 runs after the Dodger bats gave him a 4-0 lead. The bullpen imploding is just the icing on top of this pile of crap. :-

Lol. Let's just hope Jensen is able close this out.

Malo

Banned
He's been shit period. Brian Cashman getting bamboozled with that lil hot streak he was on last year.
He's always been a better hitter in the second half of seasons for his career. I expect his offense to bounce back a bit, but his defense has been absolutely terrible.

Prior to this season he was one of the top defenders at his position and was a 4 win player with most of that coming from the superb defense he played. It's mind boggling how much he has regressed in that aspect so far this season.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Archer with back to back 12k games. First Rays pitcher to ever do that. Unreal how sick hes been this year.

edit - up to 14 punchouts for tonight.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Man it's frustrating to be a Rockies fan. But I try not to blame the team, but the lousy owner who gives absolutely no fucks at all, so long as the seats are filled.

Top Bottom