• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

ShaneB

Jays crushing the ball today.

Kinda wish they'd sprinkle in more day games through the week, nice to listen while at work via AtBat.

And Lynn is going back to STL for an exam on his arm :lol By the All-Star Break I expect our AA team to be playing in the majors because of injuries
The injury bug has been ridiculous this year for the Cards. Really, really hope Lynn isn't out for the year. Don't think there's major league pitching depth in the organization any more.

The injury bug has been ridiculous this year for the Cards. Really, really hope Lynn isn't out for the year. Don't think there's major league pitching depth in the organization any more.

I think we're still better off than most orgs, though. Despite his rough start early this year, I think Tim Cooney is a more than acceptable #5 starter. And Tyler Lyons has a 3.69/3.64 career FIP/xFiP in 100 career MLB innings (small sample, but still something). Marco is sidelined for who knows how long, though

I still expect to probably get a pitcher to cover innings, though it sounds like they don't really see Wacha as needing an innings cap anymore

Kinda crazy to think the world is just now seeing Donaldson. Like it's a surprise or something.

Dude was a hell of a good ballplayer the last two seasons and top 10 in MVP voting for both.

But dude goes to the east coast and all of a sudden gets buzz.

I still understand the trade (even if Donaldson was one of my favorite players). Graveman and Nolin are the real deal. Lawrie is annoying and mediocre but cheap, and will play stopgap. Barreto is so young tough to say.

I do miss Donaldson in Oakland. Struck out a bit too much (but nowhere near as bad as Moss) but man was he fun to watch.

N8TQmRM.gif

I thought that was hilarious.

Yelich is our left fielder. Marcell Ozuna is our center fielder, and while I liked Marisnick, I think Ozuna is better overall.

Also, :lol Reyes

Marisnick has been ridiculously lucky, Yelich is a great LF, probably the best defensively in the NL and the bat will come around.

Jays have the best line-up in baseball, bar none.

Top Bottom