• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

zulux21

man I am so glad that Carlos Rodon finally got his shot in the rotation. The white sox rotation looks so much better with a second great left hander. If he continues to pitch like this he will have a legit chance at rookie of the year, and it would likely be the first time ever the white sox had 2 rookie of the years in a row.

zulux21

Thanks for the update, my internet connection isn't really working tonight. Only neogaf kind of works at a crawling pace.

1-0 I guess?

2-0. alexei ran hard and got an infield hit right before the home run.
now to see how the white sox bullpen handles the last 3 innings.

Chris Heston sure got a beneficial strikezone in the 9th:

numlocation.php

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Why does Bud Black still have a job when he doesn't understand the bullpen exists to relieve your starter when they start to suck?

zulux21

Chris Heston sure got a beneficial strikezone in the 9th:

http://www.brooksbaseball.net/pfxVB/numlocation.php?pitchSel=518790&game=gid_2015_06_09_sfnmlb_nynmlb_1/&batterX=&innings=nnnnnnnny&sp_type=1&s_type=3&league=mlb&pnf=&zlpo=[MG][/QUOTE]

In an age with replays and tracking of every pitch I imagine most umpires will widen their zone in the 9th of a no hitter not to accidentally screw the guy out of the no hitter.

In an age with replays and tracking of every pitch I imagine most umpires will widen their zone in the 9th of a no hitter not to accidentally screw the guy out of the no hitter.

Agreed. The trickle down effect of the Jim Joyce incident with Gallaraga's blown perfect game is something to behold.

I have never been more disgusted by the Mets than I am right now.

Just an absolutely pathetic performance by all involved. If Anthony Recker stays on this team while hitting .050 when TD'A gets back then it's painfully obvious that they hold NOBODY accountable.

There needs to be screaming in that locker room right now. Pure seething rage. But they all look like they just don't give a fuck.

zulux21

Braves are now 28-30 yet only 2.5 out of first.

white sox are 27-30 and 6.5 back lol.

either way I have to imagine the Astros will be glad that they are almost done facing the white sox until the playoffs (at least I think they are) as they are now 1-4 against the white sox.

white sox are 27-30 and 6.5 back lol.

either way I have to imagine the Astros will be glad that they are almost done facing the white sox until the playoffs (at least I think they are) as they are now 1-4 against the white sox.

If the Braves had a just an average, 15th-best, competent bullpen, they'd be running away with the NL East right now.

Top Bottom