• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

It's funny.

Every day it seems like the Sox have hit rock bottom, yet they turn around and find a new low.

Letting the first nine batters score before recording an out in an inning certainly is something

giphy.gif

I legit feel bad for Red Sox fans, as it really reminds me of the failed campaign of 2012, when signings and trades made us possible World Series contenders

we all know how that turned out, and it's pretty obvious Boston is going through the exact same thing

zroid

Banned
I legit feel bad for Red Sox fans, as it really reminds me of the failed campaign of 2012, when signings and trades made us possible World Series contenders

we all know how that turned out, and it's pretty obvious Boston is going through the exact same thing

I haven't felt bad for Red Sox fans since the 90s

F em now

I haven't felt bad for Red Sox fans since the 90s

F em now

Yeah, I hate the Sox too. But still, I don't wish this kind of shitty play and players imploding on anybody. It's one of the worst feelings in sports, and I hate to admit that I had to deal with that feeling twice in a three year span.

The Red Sox won the World Series in 2013.
They've won it three times in the last ten years.

Their fans can "suffer" a little.

Meier

Shoulda been a strike on the third pitch resulting in Kenley striking out the side. This ump blows.

Well, he still got 3 Ks at least. Poor Clayton.

Top Bottom