• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Why is Hansel still here? Parnell is back and Black is healthy. Get him the fuck out.

How can we choke away a game YET AGAIN? Find out tonight on "Oh god please no why do you hate me? The Mets story"

Link

The Autumn Wind
I'v been around baseball for a long time.

I cannot, for the life of me, remember a worse manager of the BP than Terry.

He's the worst ever, gotta be.
He's shitty at handling the starters, too This whole six-man rotation has been a complete clusterfuck.

He's shitty at handling the starters, too This whole six-man rotation has been a complete clusterfuck.

Hansel GOT HIS ONE OUT. Go to ANYBODY THE FUCK ELSE TERRY. You carry 8 fucking relievers for a reason.

Yeah he's miserable at managing basically everything really, batting order is garbage night in and night out, doesn't have PH's ready, and the starters are always left in for too long (thanks for ruining Harvey and Wheeler!) which kills them.

The fact that he's so stupidly fucking loyal that Reuben Tejada, Jon Niese, and Dillon Gee continue to play here astonishes me.

Where is Montero? Where is Matz? Where the fuck is Reynolds and some AAA bats with potential?

What we have ISN'T WORKING. And yet he refuses to change it.

Oh look Hansel was left in too long and his mediocre at best (he's a career AAA pitcher I have no idea why he's still here) stuff got torched.

And now we're going to Alex fucking Torres who NEARLY LOST US THE GAME YESTERDAY AND HAS LOST US LIKE TEN GAMES THIS YEAR.

Why is it that Goddel and Gilmartin are our best RP's and yet they have the least innings pitched?

Where was Familia? Someone tell me what the fuck is going on in Terry's head.

"Well he pitched yesterday and it's not like I have two relievers ready and on hand with a lower FIP and GB% to take on this crappy Braves lineup so, I'll use two of my three worst relievers and hope that all works out for the best!"

Not really. I know my team sucks already.

Why is Torres still pitching?

Why?

Link

The Autumn Wind
I've gotta go. I still need to make dinner and I don't feel like watching Terry the retard lose this game.

SRTtoZ

CC can't pitch anymore. It's sad, he should retire mid-season if he had any self respect. Players have to make highlight reel saves every inning to have any chance of winning.

BigAT

eORfCya.jpg

Top Bottom