• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

There seems to have been a sliver lining from tonight's beating by the Orioles. Esmil Rogers was outrighted.

Saw this on the ticker this morning. About time. Since opening day I'd get mad every time I saw his name on the roster. His and Drew's employment are/were both inexcusable. Fucking Cashman.

Enron

Banned
Rangers just went back to back on the Twins. Moreland 3 run bomb, then Joey Gallo launched another ball into the 2nd deck at home. Im not so sure Gallo is going to go back down when Beltre is back.

Enron

Banned
Gallo has also been striking out a lot less over the past week. He's getting better with his plate discipline.

Yep. His strikeouts are down to about 1 every 3 ABs. Which is what it has been at AA this year, i believe.

Gallo's homer was measured at 461 feet. 4th longest in park history.

Edit: as I typed this, Gallo laid off 2 breaking balls to work a walk. 3 walks on the afternoon.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Gotta love OOTP injury reports:

yNKYx04.png

We still have a few open spots for the next season for anyone who wants to jump in.

Oh shit it's Buxton time.

I'm excited.

Also I missed TD'A. It's so nice having him back and actually having some semblance of offense.

He and Duda are really the only bright spots in the order.

Top Bottom