• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Sanjuro

w3D6l8m.gif

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
at least the braves have a decent starting rotation to watch. Love watching Julio pitch.

ESPN Gamecast is all sorts of jacked up. Ventura is pitching to Moustakas, Morales is still in his Mariners get up, and the White Sox apparently have runners on second and third in the middle of the inning.

Parch

Season predictions...
Those California lineups are pretty damn impressive. You can add the Mariners as part of the west coast dominance.
East coasters will be crying about their beauty sleep because there's a high probability that the World Series could be west coast dominant.

Malo

Banned
ESPN Gamecast is all sorts of jacked up. Ventura is pitching to Moustakas, Morales is still in his Mariners get up, and the White Sox apparently have runners on second and third in the middle of the inning.
Why are you using gamecast? You need MLB at bat in your life, friend.

Bread

Banned
This will be a fun Sox team to watch, god damn. So much pop throughout the lineup. If Swihart gets called up then holy shit the offense will be explosive.

AtBat's audio is a little wonky, this year, actually... they're turning off the sound during local commercials I guess, and they're not doing it particularly accurately. Plus it feels like the signal has dropped during said silence.

Enron

Banned
Chris Johnson voicing his displeasure to sportsouth reporter about not being in the lineup on opening day. maybe you should have gotten on base more than 30% of the time, you piece of shit.

Chris Johnson voicing his displeasure to sportsouth reporter about not being in the lineup on opening day. maybe you should have gotten on base more than 30% of the time, you piece of shit.

lol I had forgotten about the CJ hate. after last year im on your side too

I can't have a cell phone at work, and all that stuff is probably blocked here. I'm going pure caveman.

This feed is so far behind I'm better just following the action in this thread, to be honest. It is still showing White Sox runners on second and third...

Top Bottom