• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
That feeling of opening day optimism. How long is it going to take for the Rockies to replace it with disappointment?

I didn't follow the offseason. What is the pitching staff looking like this year?

We got Ace Kendrick, Rockies are definitely postseason bound!!

#openingdayoptimism

Parch

Hey, don't jinx him. It will be Norris lol
Hope.
That's all it takes for Blue Jay fans. Travis, Norris, Pompey, or Sanchez. Just give us hope.

My Easter drunk so just go with it.

I love opening day. It was a good preview show by SN. The hype. The history. There's something special about baseball. I love it. Now the Blue Jays are about to win opening day at Yankee stadium.

For anybody who experienced the Blue Jay World Series wins, baseball now owns a piece of your heart. Not only is the back-to-back championships a piece of baseball history, but it's a piece of Canadian history. So now all we need is hope. Maybe it's just a sliver of hope, but it's enough to make Blue Jays fans a winner, because loving the game makes you a winner. Let's go Blue Jays.

Kingbrave

It's Braves time! I have hope and optimism!

It's not gonna last long, but damnit I'm gonna ride it till the end...of the first inning!!

CheezyMac88

Bartolo-Colon-244x300.jpg

Almost, but he stayed in the game....

Travis and EE hit homers

Actually almost, he got a bit hurt while running to second on a throwing error. (Im not Jays-Gaf)

Nice. After he got hurt the first week two years ago and the first game last year, my expectations for him staying on the field this year are pretty low.

Hope.
That's all it takes for Blue Jay fans. Travis, Norris, Pompey, or Sanchez. Just give us hope.

My Easter drunk so just go with it.

I love opening day. It was a good preview show by SN. The hype. The history. There's something special about baseball. I love it. Now the Blue Jays are about to win opening day at Yankee stadium.

For anybody who experienced the Blue Jay World Series wins, baseball now owns a piece of your heart. Not only is the back-to-back championships a piece of baseball history, but it's a piece of Canadian history. So now all we need is hope. Maybe it's just a sliver of hope, but it's enough to make Blue Jays fans a winner, because loving the game makes you a winner. Let's go Blue Jays.

I'd be happy with a playoff appearance. I'm not expecting it, since the last several years have me preparing for worst-case scenarios, but it'd still be amazing if it happens.

Can only listen to the Dodgers (thanks time warner cable)... but hearing Vin Scully is hearing summer, hope, family here and gone, and everything beautiful about not just the game but life.

I'd be happy with a playoff appearance. I'm not expecting it, since the last several years have me preparing for worst-case scenarios, but it'd still be amazing if it happens.

Everyone in Canada would be happy with a playoff appearance, it has been 20 years! That is the longest drought in the MLB not sure about all professional sports.

Top Bottom