• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

working fine for me....then again i have a decent connection from where I am atm:

CCR9kIf.png

How much you pay?

Shields, why in the name of Phil Plantier are you throwing two changeups in a row right in the middle of the plate.

Oh man, wheels falling off on the Pads.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
That Padres defense looking might sharp =V

Shields, why in the name of Phil Plantier are you throwing two changeups in a row right in the middle of the plate.

Oh man, wheels falling off on the Pads.

lol 2 ABs and the "wheels are gone" apparently

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Now Shields just needs to give up a single and he's gonna get the reverse-cycle in an inning.

Bsigg12

Well, my Rockies have hit the ceiling in the first game of the season and can go nowhere but down from here.

Awesome win though.

Parch

My experience with Seattle has been limited to Mariners and Seahawks in that cave called the Kingdome. What a dungeon.
I could totally be part of the King's Court in Safeco. That changeup is a thing of beauty. Is there any pitcher who makes hitters swing at non-strikes like Hernandez? What an artist.

Top Bottom