• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

I keep seeing you talking about confidence being wrecked whenever someone brings up prospects. what gives lol.

Alright first off with Gallo I said if he came up and K'ed as much as he had in the Majors without a major burst of power it could hurt the confidence in his swing and might make him less effective.

With a pitcher though, it's ALL mental. If you get rocked like that after just coming from A ball it could make a real, permanent mental block on his ability to pitch.

It happens ALL the time.

BFIB

So Mozaelik has come out basically stating that he was unaware of the hacking into Lunhow's reports.

Regardless if he was or not, this happened on his watch. Going on the offensive isn't really the answer here.

I can't even begin to count the amount of times I've heard "wish he'd put it all together" over the last 5 seasons from Braves fans in regards to Heyward.

Dude is not a prospect anymore. He is what he is.

Obviously, I wasn't implying otherwise. Will still be interesting to see a team open their wallets this offseason for him/Yankees drop $200m+ since they seem to like him

Gordon Edes @GordonEdes
Sandoval benched, admits that was him liking photos of woman on Instagram during game Said he was using bathroom at the time

What in all fuck at this season?

Yep. Except for they waited until September to mail it in in 2011.

This team has been Bad News Bears since they left Spring Training.

Maybe Bobby V wasn't so dysfunctional after all? Maybe that was just the real Sox and they bought in for one year and got lucky.

I mean the fact that Holt is hitting .310 with a 130 wRC+ and is barely ever in the line-up speaks volumes about the dysfunction on this team.

3N16MA

Banned
Heyward is the best defensive RF in baseball and one of the most most valuable players in at the position since 2010. Even when his bat is off he provides positive value because he is such a beast defensively.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Gordon Edes @GordonEdes
Sandoval benched, admits that was him liking photos of woman on Instagram during game Said he was using bathroom at the time

What in all fuck at this season?

3nNbA.gif

JoseDFrog

Banned
A-Rod needs to slow it the fuck down today. I'm going to the game tomorrow where he'll have my permission to get his 3000th hit. Not today!

Top Bottom