• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Marz

Man A-Rod has been really productive for a 39 year old with no hips and 2 years out of baseball. Been the Yankees best hitter this year.

I wonder if he'll get to 700 Homers in the next year and a half.

Perhaps the strangest thing about Heyward this season: .363 wOBA against LHP and .274 wOBA against RHP

After being terrible (.225 wOBA) against LHP and good (.363 wOBA) against RHP a year ago.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Jesus, the Mets offense is hot garbage. Can they please just go on a losing streak and fall into 4th place already so I can stop bothering to watch and pay attention to my other loser teams?

zulux21

Noooooo. I wanted free pizza:/

you still have a good chance with the white sox game. their offense has just given up anymore lol.

edit: or not, after a bad call where the catcher moved forward and threw into the batter who was in the box and just got done swinging abreu finally gets a hit.

Loco4Coco

Morris got blown back.

Can't get too upset, they already took 2 games more than I expected and the real Nationals haven't shown up yet.

I don't pretend to be a baseball expert by any stretch of the imagination, so can someone please explain to me why the Giants offered Scutaro a contract? I thought they pretty much found a great replacement with Panik.

I don't pretend to be a baseball expert by any stretch of the imagination, so can someone please explain to me why the Giants offered Scutaro a contract? I thought they pretty much found a great replacement with Panik.
Giants like to spend money on players they can't use, and go cheap on ones they can!

The call was safe, but it's so close I don't know if they have enough to overturn it.

To be honest, that shouldn't have been overturned. Even the overhead view was really hard to see when the glove actually touched his knee. But I guess big teams get the calls.

Link

The Autumn Wind
How did I manage to watch that entire game and not even realize Gary Cohen wasn't doing the play-by-play? Ron Darling did a great job.

Top Bottom