• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

billeh

Oh my God, I was watching the Rays game and for some reason Hawk Harrelson was rambling about something. Turns out it was some popup on the MLB page, thought it was the end times.

[KoRp]Jazzman;169682069 said:
It almost looks like he's allergic to throwing strikes now. Was at 21 pitches, with 7S. How he got out of that inning I do not know.

He has no fastball control right now so everyone is sitting curve ball which goes out of the zone

Into the fourth inning on Otani's start last night. Beautiful afternoon in a small rural stadium at sunset. Baseball is a glorious game. His slider is actually looking pretty good and his fastball is on point. But jeez the Fighters just want to run and bunt their way out of any chances. Edit: Sho-time Nakata with a blast takes care of business. Sixth inning and Otani has worked out most of the kinks, mowing guys down now. Dominant fastball and forkball per usual. Now killing people with curves too.

Bet the Yankee scouts at the game are drooling.

Hey man it was a Locke game and we got out with a win. Cole tonight and all is right with the world.
Where you watch your NPB brah?

Lance McCullers Jr. is a joy to watch pitch.

Got a Pa-League TV subscription. It's not region locked & takes US credit cards.
They are that into the split leagues that they both have their own subs?

I love how the Astro announcers deify Carlos Correa. They listened to one to many YES broadcasts about Derek Jeter.

Beckx

They are that into the split leagues that they both have their own subs?

No, the Central has no subscription service right now at all. Consensus is that the head of the Giants organization is blocking a lot of change with people saying after he dies, they expect a combined Pacific/Central product to launch.

Tonight's Mets lineup reminds me of some of the old "Bobby V Sunday Afternoon Special" lineups. Lord have mercy. The Brew Crew is gonna wreck Bartolo the Hutt and the Brewers starter will pitch a no hitter.

Thank goodness NXT is on tonight.

aFIGurANT

I love how the Astro announcers deify Carlos Correa. They listened to one to many YES broadcasts about Derek Jeter.

Very sub-rosa racism type stuff going on when he threw that ball to first and Carter couldn't snag it. Although if Correa was white we'd probably be confronted with straight up racial warfare.

Top Bottom