• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

It's always nice when I check TSN and see "Encarnacion homers twice, Blue Jays rout Rangers."

Fuck Prince Fielder

Here's hoping they'll continue to roll and jump into first in the AL East, then stay there.

So, the manager of the rookie level Kingsport Mets forgot to include any of his relief pitchers on the lineup card he handed to the umpire before the game. As a result, he was not allowed to use any of his relief pitchers. Three position players pitched for the team, giving up a combined 9 runs in 3 innings. For the last two innings, he decided to use one of his starting pitchers

rando14

TaiWIN Walker with another cash performance. EDIT: 1.91 ERA in last 6 starts. 44 K's 3 BB's.

He would be leading Malo's fantasy team to victory if he had simply believed!! 1000 years of happiness in Seattle :')

rando14

Rodney warming up

zQsLubi.gif

Stanton is getting an X-Ray on his left hand tomorrow, after experiencing a lot of pain during his at bats. Apparently his hand was very swollen after the game.

Hopefully it's nothing serious, one of the only things I have to look forward to is him hitting 50 home runs.

Link

The Autumn Wind
So, the manager of the rookie level Kingsport Mets forgot to include any of his relief pitchers on the lineup card he handed to the umpire before the game. As a result, he was not allowed to use any of his relief pitchers. Three position players pitched for the team, giving up a combined 9 runs in 3 innings. For the last two innings, he decided to use one of his starting pitchers
Still better bullpen management than Terry Collins.

Talon

Stanton is getting an X-Ray on his left hand tomorrow, after experiencing a lot of pain during his at bats. Apparently his hand was very swollen after the game.

Hopefully it's nothing serious, one of the only things I have to look forward to is him hitting 50 home runs.
Broken hand. :|

Top Bottom