• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
you need to upgrade to an HDTV. It was a fantastic call, and the correct one.

SEHRcRN.png

You need clear and convincing evidence to overturn a call. It wasn't a fantastic call, it was terrible. Replay didn't exist for this pedantic shit.

Friggz

SEHRcRN.png

You need clear and convincing evidence to overturn a call. It wasn't a fantastic call, it was terrible. Replay didn't exist for this pedantic shit.

thats a convenient picture youre using..one that doesn't show anything. Now watch replays where his foot is off the bag.

JDeluis

I guess they're just using Grandal since Clayton has pitched better of late with him behind the plate? Still this is only Grandal's 5th time catching for Kershaw.

They showed he has a lower ERA with Grandal behind the plate. It just awful to see the offense playing so terrible when Kershaw and Grienke pitch.

Red Sox have completely fallen apart in the 10th inning. Gone from 8-8 to 12-8 in a half inning.

Bringing in a guy to make his ML debut in clutch time turned out to not be such a hot idea huh Farrell. Where in all fuck is Tazawa?

SRTtoZ

Awesome game! Back and fourth and I was really afraid this was going to be another game where we came back and couldn't finish it off but man. Very happy.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Red Sox have completely fallen apart in the 10th inning. Gone from 8-8 to 12-8 in a half inning.

Bringing in a guy to make his ML debut in clutch time turned out to not be such a hot idea huh Farrell. Where in all fuck is Tazawa?

I really don't know why they did that.

BoSox really kept battling. Astros would take the lead, then they'd tie it. Astros finally put the game away in the 10th.

Injuries finally caught up with them. Thankfully Holliday is supposed to be back soon
It would also be nice if Marp started hitting like Marp again. Don't need April 2015 Marp but something better than the .195/.343/.241 line since June 1st would go a long way.

The pitching is still hanging in there but the offense has been putrid as of late.

Silkworm

The 23 game streak is over, the Dodgers stole a base! Hot damn... :p Hopefully they get that runner on 2nd base home, especially with A-Gon at bat.

Enron

Banned
Neftali Feliz has been DFA'd. Prospects will break your heart.

Not sorry. Fuck Feliz. Lazy, petulant sack of crap. Still remember that he was so distraught over blowing a save he refused to go back out onto the field in the 2011 World Series.

cashman

Banned
Miguel Cabrera expected to go on DL for 1st time in his career. Since his 1st full season in 2004, nobody has played in more games (1,809).

— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) July 4, 2015

Another career coming to an end.

Not sorry. Fuck Feliz. Lazy, petulant sack of crap. Still remember that he was so distraught over blowing a save he refused to go back out onto the field in the 2011 World Series.

I'm more sad because he had so much potential. Rangers have never really had an "ace of the future" prospect since him.

Enron

Banned
I am probably the biggest matt harrison hater there is amongst Ranger fans but I would DFA a thousand Felizes for just 1 matt harrison.

Silkworm

Glad to hear the Dodger bullpen is getting healthier. Hope it does turn out better in the 2nd half of the season as a result (admittedly they did look better earlier in the season). Nice inning for Baez, 1-2-3. :)

Mets wRC+ continues to trend downwards.

To put this in perspective, the Rays over the last 7 days (not including today) have been almost perfecto'ed 3 times.

They STILL HAVE A HIGHER wRC+ THAN THE METS IN THAT TIMEFRAME.

Top Bottom