• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Jesus christ when will players learn that sliding into first is NOT worth it?? Such a shame....

EDIT: Dislocated thumb -_-

Yeah especially when his team was leading 5-3 at the time in a pretty much meaningless game.

First time we have two starters at the All Star game and they both get injured before the game. :/

Link

The Autumn Wind
One of the first things I was taught in little league was to never slide into first, since it only slows you down. I will never understand why guys still do it in the majors.

JoseDFrog

Banned
Is harold reynolds the worst color guy on earth? good lord id rather be deaf right now.
I've always said I want a telecast to have just the in game audio and no play by play or color commentary. FFS a baseball player was just compared to an over the hill boxer. Shit sucks. I don't wanna hear them at all.

Syrinx

ESPN and Fox's garbage announcers are a big part of the reason I almost never watch nationally televised games. Wonder if it plays a part in MLB's atrocious national broadcast ratings.

Top Bottom