• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

So the Giants will have Martinez on weekends and the Dodgers get him for the weekdays.

In other news, Kershaw is an All-Star!

Henry Schulman
‏@hankschulman

Kershaw replaces Scherzer on NL All-Star team.

EDIT: I didn't even scroll up.Oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yung Joc Pederson will start in center for the All-Star Game.

Los Angeles Dodgers
‏@Dodgers

Joc Pederson will start in the All-Star Game in place of injured Matt Holliday, MLB announces.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Cannot believe the Rays are somehow over .500 heading into the break after going 3-15 in their last 18 games before this sweep. Thanks Astros.

Fuck off, Reyes.

I really don't give a shit about his hitting.

Same with Colabello

I had no doubt Kansas City was going to come right back.

I think teams are just being told to hit it to the left side of the Jays fielding. You're guaranteed all sorts of free hits/errors.

Fuck off, Reyes.

I really don't give a shit about his hitting.

Same with Colabello

I had no doubt Kansas City was going to come right back.

I think teams are just being told to hit it to the left side of the Jays fielding. You're guaranteed all sorts of free hits/errors.

AA better be calling. This shit has gotta stop.

Enron

Banned
But I thought David Wright would never play again!

METS' WRIGHT COULD BE CLEARED THIS WEEK
Mets manager Terry Collins says 3B David Wright (back) hopes to be cleared for baseball activity after meeting with a doctor on Monday. Wright hasn't played since April 14.

I don't know what to think about the Bautista ejection, but it sucks.

On one hand, Jose has a tendency to get overly angry and takes things too far, creating situations like this out of passion. But it's not like he was in the ump's face or anything.

And I agree with the last poster: There are few things worse than the Yankees.

Top Bottom