• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

zroid

Banned
Dunno, but this shot of Prince as a kid is the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

little-prince.jpg

goddamn multiteamer

That last round is proof why the new format rules. So exciting.

DUDE... what if regular baseball had a timer...

Beisbol needs no timer. That's what makes the actual games so exciting as you see from the Bucs win yesterday against the Cards.

But I agree I love the new rules for the derby. At first I didn't like the idea of getting rid of the 10 outs but this is exciting

aFIGurANT

The derby is so hard to listen to but so fun to watch...We need like Dave Cameron and Rob Neyer just talking FRAA for two hours while the athletes just slug bomb after bomb. I'd watch that.

UFO

Banned
Between the time limit and crowd, that was probably the most exciting the HR Derby has ever been.

I think the best was when Josh Hamilton had that monster first round (and then gassed himself and "lost" to Morneau). But last years was by far the worst, it lasted like 8 hours, the rule change is very welcome.

I think the best was when Josh Hamilton had that monster first round (and then gassed himself and "lost" to Morneau). But last years was by far the worst, it lasted like 8 hours, the rule change is very welcome.

Maybe I'm biased because I'm a Reds fan, but I've never seen baseball and felt that feeling before. The tension before a 3-2 pitch in the bottom of the 9th is one thing, but this was a completely alien feeling with the timer.

Top Bottom