• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Ethier is a disaster.

Went to a game once, and Ethier came over to where I was sitting to sign some autographs.

Guy rolls up, Ethier signs for his kid.

"Hey Andre, got a home run in your bat tonight?" the guy asked, very friendly like.

"I don't know. Do I ask you questions about your job when you go to work?" Ethier responded, like a jerk.

Dude's just kinda shocked.

Pretty weak. Small sample size, guy could be a true inspiration. But it sure doesn't seem like it.

so glad I dropped him from my team.

Alex Speier ‏@alexspeier 2m2 minutes ago
Porcello: 4 years, $82.5M

why

Sanjuro

Is this where we act like Porcello's contract is surprising?

He is at the proper age and is progressing steady. Seems about right for a team with pockets.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I might as well just accept the fact right now that the Mets will not be able to afford to resign Matt Harvey.

rekameohs

Banned
Alex Speier ‏@alexspeier 2m2 minutes ago
Porcello: 4 years, $82.5M

latest

Tom Penny

It's only four years, Porcello looks like a horse. He is your 2-4 guy now for longer.

For some reason baseball money still shocks me sometimes. One sub 4 ERA season ever making 20 million seems ludicrous. I will say it's better to overpay short years for sure.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Ethier is a disaster.

Went to a game once, and Ethier came over to where I was sitting to sign some autographs.

Guy rolls up, Ethier signs for his kid.

"Hey Andre, got a home run in your bat tonight?" the guy asked, very friendly like.

"I don't know. Do I ask you questions about your job when you go to work?" Ethier responded, like a jerk.

Dude's just kinda shocked.

Pretty weak. Small sample size, guy could be a true inspiration. But it sure doesn't seem like it.

What a dickhead.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Too much, but it's not like the Sox give a fuck.

Yeah, but we still don't have a 1 guy.

There aren't enough one guys to go around and there are less of them than there used to be.

Top Bottom