• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Houston fans posting? Must be opening day!

One between 2 teams that don't waste 100s of millions of dollars.

Wasting?

Screen_Shot_2015-03-26_at_11.03.14_AM.0.0.png

Houston fans posting? Must be opening day!

Wasting?

Screen_Shot_2015-03-26_at_11.03.14_AM.0.0.png

I can think of 2 teams this year shelling out more than 200mil with 1 not even making the playoffs and the other probably exiting them after 1 round.

Must be a Cleveland thing. Save them LeBron!

How long til you start beggin for JJ. Dude can apparently do it all.

Lol damn, already giving up on them after 1 game.

Well that offense is just garbage. And we only got 2 great pitchers and that's it.

DarkFlow

Banned
I can think of 2 teams this year shelling out more than 200mil with 1 not even making the playoffs and the other probably exiting them after 1 round.

How long til you start beggin for JJ. Dude can apparently do it all.

Well that offense is just garbage. And we only got 2 great pitchers and that's it.

You have to at least make it out of April before you give up lol.

Jose Cruz and JR Richard 4 lyfe, y'all

JRnolans.jpg

Dude struck out 616 guys over two seasons. Too bad about what happened to him.

J.R. Richard was BOSS.

3N16MA

Banned
Porcello has been just as good as Bailey over the past 4 seasons and Bailey got 6/105. Porcello got the higher AAV but the smaller total. It's not a steal of a deal but not crazy considering Bailey.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1017406

And yet only the Dodgers have a negative operating income of that bunch!

lol doyers

Well I'd rather have my team spend 100+ millions dollar than to see them literally only a few spots above the Astros, Marlins, A's...What kind of fucking message does that send to a big city with a pretty big market who's been begging for a championship winner for over half a century.

You have to at least make it out of April before you give up lol.

There's just years of offensive incompetence in that line-up. No way that's just gonna suddenly change.

Kowalski

Banned
No Lidge? But he was the best part of those playoff runs!

Oh I had a man crush with Lidge, until Pujos(sp?) destroyed his confidence. He was never the same again.

I remember when I was in downtown Houston watching that game. It was being projected on the wall of one building. Then the ball hit around the world happened and it went silent.

His intro when he came out was sick.

Kowalski

Banned
I would support them more but fuck Crane. POS owner

But that's not the players fault though. They have no say-so on how the owner will be. I'm a die-hard Astros fan, but never bothered me who the owner is.

I understand people's frustrations, but irks me when fans turn their backs to the players and the brand.

All these losing seasons, I was still rooting for them and wore my gear in Rangers zone. I get looks from the Ranger fans, but I just dismiss them.

Make it quick Tribe. No heroics. Just quickly go down 1-2-3 so I can hit the sack and cry on my pillow and somehow come to the realization that I feel worse about my team than Mets fans do about theirs.

MechDX

But that's not the players fault though. They have no say-so on how the owner will be. I'm a die-hard Astros fan, but never bothered me who the owner is.

I understand people's frustrations, but irks me when fans turn their backs to the players and the brand.

All these losing seasons, I was still rooting for them and wore my gear in Rangers zone. I get looks from the Ranger fans, but I just dismiss them.

48 years of National League history gone so you can save a few million? Gutting your team and going cheap while your own fans can not watch home games because you believe you deserve more money?

Winning cures all but he is an ass

Top Bottom