• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Padre radio announcer complaining about the fuzziness of the Dodger stadium scoreboard and how it's so much worse than Petco's.

I'm not listening, but I can only assume he's trying to hype up the new one we just installed.

I guess saying, "new players, same ol' shit!" doesn't have that same get hype feel.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Who needs Kimbrel?

We got that

The+Perfect+Grilled+Cheese+Sandwich+800+15811.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I guess I'm gonna have to spend a lot of time this season bitching over Bud Black's low percentage decisions that nobody ever noticed because everyone on the team was garbage.

Who would go to see a team that'll be lucky to win 80 games? I wouldn't.

Houston's got some talent. Altuve and Springer are fun to watch. Keuchel and Wojciehanvsdvnsdknski can throw.

Plus, the lines for beer would be shorter and you could get in and out of the can quick.

I love going to watch crappy teams. Can spread out, no pressure to care.

Houston's got some talent. Altuve and Springer are fun to watch. Keuchel and Wojciehanvsdvnsdknski can throw.

Plus, the lines for beer would be shorter and you could get in and out of the can quick.

I love going to watch crappy teams. Can spread out, no pressure to care.

Yeah but baseball games are expensive as hell outside of flurida.

Well the Marlins shot themselves in the foot today. They loaded the bases in the 7th with no out, and they couldn't score. Dee Gordon fell down in the 8th after laying down a beautiful bunt.

Hopefully we can take care of business tomorrow.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Nosebleed life is great.

As for Florida, I got tickets behind the visiting dugout for six bucks in Miami once.
Yeah, they used to have dirt cheap tickets all the time. I never go anymore, though. The stadium is too far south now. Plus I'd rather not give Loria any of my money.

Top Bottom