• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

Who would you have taken out for Pujols though?

Brock, I think. Not that Brock isn't good, but Pujols was better (I think Ozzie probably was too)

It's hard to pick a new guy when you have a team as storied as the STL Cardinals, but IMO, Pujols is the best player of an entire decade. Can't be said for anybody else on that list with such certainty. If he can escape without getting busted for roids (something I say for every player this era) he'll be remembered as a top all-time player in 30 years.

A lot of Cardinals are still pretty mad at the whole leaving-for-Anaheim thing for whatever reason, so I didn't expect him to get chosen.

Was good to see him at the HR Derby. Glad that he's made a comeback this year

JABEE

4MRFOBy_original.gif
I miss those days.

aFIGurANT

You know it's about that fight.

Pujols was like "Come on, I'm with the Angels now!"
When it was Yadi yeah I was like good on you guys for being good at remembering the best brawl in a few years but then it just kept going.

But I actually like it, made me laugh pretty hard.

When it was Yadi yeah I was like good on you guys for being good at remembering the best brawl in a few years but then it just kept going.

But I actually like it, made me laugh pretty hard.

And Brandon Phillips gets confetti parades in St Louis, right?

NO MUTE BUTTON HELP ME OH GOD.

Now that I think about it, have there been any other DHs besides Frank in the Hall? You gotta think Ortiz stands a great shot, too.

Molitor DHed more than he played the field, if I'm not mistaken, and he sailed into the Hall.

Not impressed by the Jays' Franchise Four. Alomar and Halladay, sure but Fernandez (all-time WAR leader) and Stieb (best pitcher of the '80s) belong there over Delgado (who was way too one-dimensional) and Carter (whose one unforgettable homer has eclipsed the fact he kind of sucked).

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
That Cardinals booing was amazing. We're like the Death Star at this point.

Yeah, kicking him in the head with spikes was really the way to fight back.

Fight like a man, not a little shitty bitch.

Or, I dunno, play baseball rather than stating a fight and getting your ass beat. But that's none of my business. *sips tea*

I guess because the Reds are a relatively old team that they are doing this history stuff but come on.... The music is too much, too.

aFIGurANT

Horey crow I'm pretty sure this is why "baseball is dying" all this grainy footage twenty minutes after you say the thing is going to start.

The only reason I'm alright with all this stuff happening is that I hope it gives kids/new fans a chance to see some of baseball history they might not know about.

Top Bottom