• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

It's funny how Moreno wants out of the Hamilton contract when he was the one that pushed for it. smh

The front office's response to the situation has been pretty abrasive honestly. Don't get me wrong, sucks he fell of the wagon and should've had some sort of discipline, but he certainly isn't getting welcomed back with open arms.

Reds loss yesterday was the first game I didn't get to watch. Sorry bros. This one is on me. I guess Billy didnt get OB and we just sucked in the box? God I missed baseball but to go from a UK bball fan to Reds baseball is a tough transition.

Also: damn at Kershaws beat down today. #neverforgetMVP

Fuck that clown Jennry Mejia! He doesn't know how it got into his fucking body...give me a damn break! Fuck Wilmer Flores too. He's awful in every way. He never looked good since being called up! Bring up Matt Reynolds or Dilson Herrera dammit.

To hell with Dillon Gee and Jon Niese as well. Bring up Thor and Matz! ...too early to be this annoyed...

I'm going to Wednesday's game against the Phils with my bro and it looks like I'll get that goof Niese. great...

Osorio

Fuck that clown Jennry Mejia! He doesn't know how it got into his fucking body...give me a damn break! Fuck Wilmer Flores too. He's awful in every way. He never looked good since being called up! Bring up Matt Reynolds or Dilson Herrera dammit.

To hell with Dillon Gee and Jon Niese as well. Bring up Thor and Matz! ...too early to be this annoyed...

I'm going to Wednesday's game against the Phils with my bro and it looks like I'll get that goof Niese. great...

How many times did Flores fuck up yesterday?

Top Bottom