• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT| Pickin' Up the Pace of Play

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Julio Tehran isn't even in the same stratosphere as Zimmerman/Stras/Scherzer. We should be able to hit him.

We couldn't even key off on Eric Stults FFS. It's a joke how bad our lineup is batting right now.

Julio is a solid #2. No shame in getting stymied by him.

Darvish out for season. Team already sucking. Holland already getting injured.

Rangers season is over quicker then it was last season. Fucking sucks.

I know injuries are not predictable, but it is truly astounding how few good choices GM Daniels has made since he completely took over.

Get Fielder - bust
Get Shu - bust
Get Garza - bust
Get rid of Napoli - bust
Get rid of Cruz - bust
Let Davis go - bust
Never trade Profar when he was trade material - bust
let Uehara get away - bust
allow Feliz to try for starter position - bust
Let Kinsler go - bust

About the only thing good I can think of is bringing in Darvish, and I think that was mostly Nolan anyway. Augh, dude is a fucking atrocious GM. Smug attitude all the time, seems clueless really.

Rant over. But this sucks!! Back to the way it used to be with the Rangers ... except for like 5 overall seasons.

Yesterday: 5-0 down. Score 3 runs to make it a game. Allow 3 runs the very next inning.

Today: 2-0 down. Score 3 to go 3-2 up, allow 3 runs the very next inning. However, you reply with 2 runs yourself to tie it back up. Nope, allow 4 more the very next (9th) inning.

Cleveland.

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Kendrick is stinking up the joint with the shit he's bringing today. 3 walks already. Fowler with two triples already and it's the top of the second :(

zroid

Banned
I don't want to write off Sanchez after one start...

but the signs were never particularly good...

...but it's not like we really have any other options right now. This organization is such bollocks.

Top Bottom