• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

tumblr_nssoz0vbRM1rrei92o1_400.gif

RANDAYYYY

What a weird play.

Owens tosses a low throw to Shaw at first who reaches down and catches the ball and tags the base but then gets his wrist stepped on by the runner (Iglesias) and the ball falls out.

Iglesias is out in the end though

Lawrie's one of those guys whose intensity is a big part of why he's in the majors and a big reason why he may never realise his potential.

Lawrie's one of those guys whose intensity is a big part of why he's in the majors and a big reason why he may never realise his potential.

Well I know one thing: the minute we signed Russell Martin, he was done from a marketing standpoint. He was a goober through and through, and when you have a (relatively) clean cut Canadian to shill out to the masses, it works out better.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
So glad we have Tulo instead of Reyes out there at SS. It makes such a difference, it would have been 1st and 3rd right there.

21 innings since the Yankees last scored a run. If the Jays pitching continues to be as strong as it had this month they might actually have a real shot at the World Series.

I have been to four Jays World Series games. Would love to make it to 5. :)

21 innings since the Yankees last scored a run. If the Jays pitching continues to be as strong as it had this month they might actually have a real shot at the World Series.

I have been to four Jays World Series games. Would love to make it to 5. :)

Closest I got was the games they would show from the other ballpark at Skydome. I need another series now that I can afford to go to a game.

Closest I got was the games they would show from the other ballpark at Skydome. I need another series now that I can afford to go to a game.

We could only afford one ticket so my mom drove me from Virginia to Toronto in 92 and 93 and got drunk in the hotel while I went to the games.

I had a cool mom. :)

Happy to see Estrada get bailed out. Would like to see the Jays vet him out early today before he gives up the lead.

User33: huge thank you for the YT link!

Top Bottom