• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

Brinbe

TIaN3Bj.png

TIaN3Bj.png

TIaN3Bj.png

ryan-ts

Jays win!

Kinda wish they would have pummeled the Yanks though. Missing out on extra runs is going to hurt the team eventually.

Toth

I guess they should have tried harder to make deals. huh. Just embarrassing. Hopefully more people will wake up now on the Yankees' glaring problems.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
That's the way you do it! 1 run for the whole series from the Yankees.

1.5 games back baby!

Seriously. I didn't think we would get this close this quickly after the Tulo and Price trades.

I though we might get somewhere close around the midpoint of September.

Still. A lot of baseball to go.

Marz

Don't trip Yankee fans we're still in first.

Offense disappeared but the pitching is starting to look pretty good.

ShaneB

Was at the driving range and then the gym so couldn't watch, but listened while at the gym a bit.

Another big win! What an exciting time.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Don't trip Yankee fans we're still in first.

Offense disappeared but the pitching is starting to look pretty good.

True. We can still rip on fans like this though:

ok enough of this hope bullshit. 60-45 and 5.5 up. that's called reality. look at our hitting right now. the bullpen is strong and the pitching while still shaky is still serviceable and capable of competing against anyone. nobody is stopping from feeling happy but Blue Jays fans need to stop talking about the division. it ain't happening boys.

The race is getting exciting for sure.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
So between the Mets and the Rays, which team were you rooting for this past weekend?

Was hoping for a sweep either way. Rays don't really have much of a shot. Rays winning 2 was pretty much the worst outcome. Shocked at how bad the Mets pitching was against a pretty pathetic lineup, had 3 run leads in both of the past 2 games after the first inning / second inning which should honestly be good enough against the Rays.

Archer probably threw the worst inning of his life and the Mets couldn't knock him out of the game. Came back to bite them hard.

Honestly don't know how the Rays are a .500 team. Rotation has been completely ravaged by injuries and John Jaso has been the best hitter on the team since he came back. Shaffer looks good albeit its one week.

We still in first. But the usual problems this team has had all year showed up this weekend. Bad timing. Of course obnoxious blue jays fans laughing at Yankee players getting hit and interfered by fans is far more annoying than getting swept. Next series I want to see every pitch thrown to Donaldson and Bautista as inside as possible. They where way too comfortable at the plate.

Top Bottom