• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
That sounded like it really hurt.

Sounds like Valencia is going to get a real shot at showing what he can do. Shifting Lawrie to 2B if Valencia can produce at 3B could make the A's lineup a hell of a lot better next season, especially if Wendle isn't ready.

Lawrie's one of those guys whose intensity is a big part of why he's in the majors and a big reason why he may never realise his potential.

So I take it you haven't watched any A's games this year? Lawrie's been a model citizen and a solid teammate.

What's with Jays fans and holding the grudge against this guy? Is it some kind of Canada thing where hometown guy didn't make good and now he's an outcast?

zroid

Banned
So I take it you haven't watched any A's games this year? Lawrie's been a model citizen and a solid teammate.

What's with Jays fans and holding the grudge against this guy?

I liked Lawrie personally but it's largely because he was marketed like a superstar in Canada without the results to show for it, and he was perpetually injured. I'm glad he's been able to stay healthy this season and playing well.

I guess some people didn't like his bro-itude either, but eh

I liked Lawrie personally but it's largely because he was marketed like a superstar without the results to show for it in Canada and he was perpetually injured. I'm glad he's been able to stay healthy this season and playing well.

I guess some people didn't like his bro-itude either, but eh

That's exactly why. I like him too, but he does kinda have a bro attitude, and the injury troubles don't exactly endear him to Toronto fans.

What I said about Lawrie being expendable when we signed Martin rings true. I'm glad he's doing well in a smaller market where he isn't being put under a massive microscope. Someone like Brett is simply a lightning rod for the always hungry Toronto sports media, who'll eat you alive if you make one fuck up.

Toth

Very, very bad sign for the Yankees, this series has been. I was so sick of hearing the division being a lock this week for a reason.

Chris R

Great day in Seattle, hoping Felix doesn't suck a big one today! Also hoping I'm not sunburned too badly :( last day of my trip, let's end with a win!

Top Bottom