• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 Regular Season |OT2| NES Baseball, Best Baseball

We still in first. But the usual problems this team has had all year showed up this weekend. Bad timing. Of course obnoxious blue jays fans laughing at Yankee players getting hit and interfered by fans is far more annoying than getting swept. Next series I want to see every pitch thrown to Donaldson and Bautista as inside as possible. They where way too comfortable at the plate.

You're talking shit about Jays fans, yet one Yankee fan threw the ball back into the field, and hit their own player. The old af Yankees are falling back to earth, and their downward spiral will continue.

Little ol' 30 yo rookie Steven Wright absolutely ruining the Yanks' bats is hilarious.

Speaking of ruined bats, I hear JBJ finally managed to do something on offense today.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Not a good showing over the weekend. Blew two early 3-run leads and couldn't score again. Reminds me of previous years.

Oh, and Jose Fernandez has a right bicep strain and is going on the 15 day DL. Not great, but not as serious as I thought.
Yeah, it was first reported as a shoulder. That's a real bullet dodged.

JDHarbs

Amazing atmosphere at the K today. Plus...Best. Bobblehead. Ever.

300x415_jedi_gordon.png

Top Bottom